Great Divide is a community-based ski area less than 30 miles from Helena. It boasts 1,500 acres of skiing, 5 chairlifts, one rope tow, and six terrain parks. Our culture is unique and family friendly with an emphasis on professionalism and guest service. We are looking for team members who are dedicated, energetic, and passionate about snow sports. Our guests should feel that passion when interacting with each team member; from lift operators, food & beverage staff, all the way to our snowmakers and groomers. We are seeking motivated individuals to help grow Great Divide into the future.
Open Positions and Applications
Great Divide offers winter seasonal and year-round employment. While most of our positions are winter seasonal; if an employee shows aptitude and drive; they could have an opportunity for year-round employment.
We will begin hiring for our Winter 2021-2022 Season in mid/late September. Seasonal jobs generally begin around Thanksgiving and continue through early April. Non-paid orientation time may be required in early November. All positions require an official background check.
Winter 21-22 Opportunities:
- Guest Services
- Lift Operator
- Rental Technician
- Ski Instructor
- Snowboard Instructor
- Food & Beverage Attendant
- Line Cook
Benefits for All Employees:
- Season Pass for employees who commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Discounted Season Passes for Family Members based on seasons of service
- 1 or 2 Free Tickets to other Montana Ski Areas (dependent on hours worked)
- Food, Beverage, and Retail discounts
Benefits for Year-Round Employees:
- Vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) for eligible employees
- Simple IRA Matching Contributions
- Employer Health Insurance Contributions
We are currently hiring for the below year-round positions:
Open jobs at Great Divide Ski AreaJob Results via ZipRecruiter