The FLEXIBILITY of a Season Pass is terrific.
- Your picture pass gives you direct-to-lift access so you don’t have to stop at the ticket office.
- Take a few early season warm up runs.
- Sleep in Saturday morning, then come up for a few hours in the afternoon.
- Get some early runs on Sunday morning, then go watch the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Sunny spring skiing for part of the day, and spend the other half of the day golfing, fishing or biking too!
Season Pass Perks
- Season Passholders receive:
- 3 FREE days at Whitefish Mountain Resort
- 3 FREE days at Snow King Mountain (Jackson, WY)
- 3 FREE days at Mt. Spokane Ski & Snowboard Park (Mead, WA)
- 3 FREE days at Bogus Basin (Boise, ID)
- 3 FREE days at Mount Bohemia (Mohawk, MI)
- 3 FREE days at Powderhorn Mountain (Mesa, CO)
- 3 FREE days at Ski Cooper (Leadville, CO)
- 3 FREE days at Sunlight (Glenwood Springs, CO)
|Winter 2023/2024 Season Pass Rates||Pre-Season Pass Sale Rates||Regular Rates Beginning
December 1, 2023
|Adult (Out of High School to age 69)||$550||$625|
|Military (with valid ID)||$450||$500|
|Middle/High School Student||$450||$500|
|Child (Grades 1-5)||$250||$290|
|5th Grade (with proof of enrollment for 2023/2024 School Year)||$50||$50|
|Seniors (Age 70+)||$250||$290|