Rent our Mountain For A Private Party and Have Your Own Snowy Night Under the Lights
Any Thursday Night in January or Thursday or Saturday Night in February or early March, you may rent our mountain for your own private night skiing event! It’s perfect for your office party, annual event, banquet, youth group, church social, club activity, birthday party, wedding, anniversary, or just a party with friends, up to 150 people. Your event will be fun and memorable when you spend the evening on the mountain at Great Divide!
When you host a party at Great Divide for just $1900, you’ll get:
- The Good Luck Chairlift and BackYard Beginner’s Tow from 6pm-9pm.
- Nine illuminated trails and one or two terrain parks.
- Ski Patrol services.
- A Ski instructor and Snowboard instructor to help beginners and kids.
- Ski & Snowboard rental equipment is available for just $15/set, helmets are just an additional $5. Advanced rental registration forms are encouraged! Contact Betsy if you’d like to do a group rental reservation rather than individual reservations
- Exclusive use of the Base Lodge until ~11pm.
- Special food and beverage services may be arranged for your group. We can cater your event, have the cafeteria open, or you may bring your own food: potluck style or ordered from elsewhere. Catered dinners range from $10-$20/person. In terms of menu, we can probably provide what you want, no matter what it is, so just ask!
- A cash bar is available. A hosted bar may be arranged as an open bar, limited bar, or with drink tickets. At your request, the bar may be closed during your event.