Spring Rates from now until April 30th. Don’t miss your chance at some of the lowest Season Pass prices in the state.
Purchase online or in-person on from now until April 30th. Payment plans are available with online purchases.
Great Divide has Montana’s most affordable Season Pass. We are a short drive from Helena on well maintained roads. We are open 100+ days per season, almost always the first Ski Area to open and the last to close in the state. AND… Rarely a lift line any day.
- Spring Rate Season Pass Prices:
- Adults/Students/Military: $395
- Children (Grades 1-5)/Seniors (70+): $185
- Pre-School: $20
- 5th Graders (Current 4th Graders going into 5th Grade): $45
Note: Current 5th graders in the 2019-2020 School Season can purchase a Children’s Season Pass. Current 4th graders in the 2019-2020 School Season can purchase a 5th Graders Season Pass.
- Season Passholders receive 3 FREE days at Whitefish Mountain Resort to use during the 2020-2021 Ski Season
- Season Passholders receive 3 FREE days at Red Lodge Mountain to use during the 2020-2021 Ski Season.
- Show your Great Divide Season Pass at any Montana Ski Area and ski all day for THE HALF DAY RATE!
The FLEXIBILITY of a Season Pass is terrific.
- Your picture pass gives you direct-to-lift access so you don’t have to stop at the ticket office.
- Take a few early season warm up runs.
- Sleep in Saturday morning, then come up for a few hours in the afternoon.
- Get some early runs on Sunday morning, then go watch the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Sunny spring skiing for part of the day, and spend the other half of the day golfing, fishing or biking too!
YOUR NEW SEASON PASS IS VALID
FROM DATE OF PURCHASE THROUGH
THE ENTIRE 2020-2021 SKI SEASON