24 Hours Only! Midnight to midnight February 29th 2020. The lowest prices of the season.
Purchase online or in-person on Leap day for the lowest prices of the season.
Or wait until the Spring rates. Prices go up, but payment plans are offered to make the skiing more affordable.
Great Divide has Montana’s most affordable Season Pass. We are a short drive from Helena on well maintained roads. We are open 100+ days per season, almost always the first Ski Area to open and the last to close in the state. AND… Rarely a lift line any day.
- Leap Day Sale Prices:
- Adults/Students/Military: $295
- Children (Grades 1-5)/Seniors (70+): $135
- Pre-School: $20
- 5th Graders (Current 4th Graders going into 5th Grade): $45
- Season Passholders receive 3 FREE days at Whitefish Mountain Resort to use during the 2020-2021 Ski Season
- Season Passholders receive 3 FREE days at Red Lodge Mountain to use during the 2020-2021 Ski Season.
- Show your Great Divide Season Pass at any Montana Ski Area and ski all day for THE HALF DAY RATE!
The FLEXIBILITY of a Season Pass is terrific.
- Your picture pass gives you direct-to-lift access so you don’t have to stop at the ticket office.
- Take a few early season warm up runs.
- Sleep in Saturday morning, then come up for a few hours in the afternoon.
- Get some early runs on Sunday morning, then go watch the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Sunny spring skiing for part of the day, and spend the other half of the day golfing, fishing or biking too!
YOUR NEW SEASON PASS IS VALID
FROM DATE OF PURCHASE THROUGH
THE ENTIRE 2020-2021 SKI SEASON
Online order form available February 29th at skigd.com