If you ski or ride Great Divide more than 10 or 12 times a season, a Season Pass is the best option. The photo-ID Season Pass allows you direct-to-lift access every day and night of the season without stopping at the ticket office.
Season Pass Added Bonus:
Buy a Full-Day lift ticket for the Half-Day rate anytime you visit any Montana Ski Area… Bear Paw, Big Sky, Blacktail, Bridger Bowl, Discovery Basin, Lookout Pass, Lost Trail, Maverick Mountain, Montana Snowbowl, Red Lodge Mountain, Showdown, Turner Mountain, Whitefish Mountain Resort.
Early Purchase Season Pass Rates….ends November 30th
|Classification at Date of Purchase||Pre-Season Rates |
Expire November 30, 2017
December 1, 2017
|Adult (Grades 6 to age 69)||$449||$499|
|Child (Grades 1-5)||$199||$199|
At these prices, you can afford to ski and ride every weekend!
The FLEXIBILITY of a Season Pass is terrific.
- Your picture pass gives you direct-to-lift access so you don’t have to stop at the ticket office.
- Take a few early season warm up runs.
- Sleep in Saturday morning, then come up for a few hours in the afternoon.
- Get some early runs on Sunday morning, then go watch the big game on Sunday afternoon.
- Sunny spring skiing for part of the day, and spend the other half of the day golfing, fishing or biking too!
- BIG BONUS!!! Show your Great Divide Season Pass at any Montana Ski Area and ski all day for THE HALF DAY RATE!
YOUR NEW SEASON PASS IS VALID
Every Operating Day & Night
THE ENTIRE 2017-2018 SKI SEASON