Grooming, Snowmaking, Maintenance Technicians/Operators
- Maintain and operate machinery involved in the operation of the ski slopes and trails, parking lots and roadways.
- Make snow.
- Groom trails.
- Maintain chairlift machinery.
- Plow/sand roads & lots.
- Fix and maintain machinery for all functions of the resort.
- Requires experience with machinery, hand and power tools, operating equipment, etc.
- Previous experience as equipment operator, welding, electronics, mechanics, plumbing, and electrical is helpful.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions.
- A great deal of night work is required.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Independent thinking and sound judgment required.
Full time, seasonal, and year-round positions may be available.
Pay Range: $10 – $16/hour.