Rent our Mountain For A Private Party and Have Your Own Snowy Night Under the Lights
Any Thursday or Saturday Night in January, February or March, you may rent our mountain for your own private ski night! It’s perfect for your office party, annual event, banquet, youth group, church social, club activity, birthday party, wedding, anniversary, or just a party with friends. Your event will be fun and memorable when you spend the evening on the mountain at Great Divide!
When you host a party at Great Divide, you’ll get:
- The Good Luck Chairlift and BackYard Beginner’s Tow from 6pm-9pm.
- Nine illuminated trails and one or two terrain parks.
- Ski Patrol services.
- A Ski instructor and Snowboard instructor to help beginners and kids.
- Ski & Snowboard rental equipment is available for just $15/set. Advanced rental registration forms are encouraged! It’s so helpful that if you reserve your rentals in advance, we’ll only charge $10/set. Contact Kevin if you’d like to do a group rental reservation rather than individual reservations
- Exclusive use of the Base Lodge until ~11pm.
- Special food and beverage services may be arranged for your group. We can cater your even, or you may bring your own food: potluck style or ordered from elsewhere. Catered dinners range from $6-$20/person. In terms of menu, we can probably provide what you want, no matter what it is, so just ask!.
- A cash bar is available. A hosted bar may be arranged as an open bar, limited bar, or with drink tickets at $5 each. At your request, the bar may be closed during your event.
Hurry and Get your Group Together. Reservations are required, and “Snowy Nights Under the Lights” fill up FAST!
For more information and reservations, call (406) 449-3746 or email email@example.com.